If you use this service, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms.
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Establishment of the Terms)
Article 2 (Scope and Modification of the Terms)
- The Terms shall apply to ◯◯◯ and Users in connection with the use of the Service, and ◯◯◯ and Users shall be obliged to faithfully comply with the Terms.
- ◯◯◯ may modify the Terms without Users' approval. Any User who uses the Service after modification of the Terms shall be deemed to consent to the modified Terms.
Chapter 2 Service
Article 3 (Service to Be Provided)
- ◯◯◯ shall, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms, provide an Internet connection to Users without charge.
- ◯◯◯ may modify all or part of the contents of the Service.
Article 4 (Stoppage and Suspension of the Service)
- ◯◯◯ may stop, suspend or terminate operations of the Service without giving any notice if any of the following applies:
- Any scheduled or urgent maintenance or work is performed on the system for the Service, or if stoppage, suspension or termination of operations of the Service is unavoidable due to any problems with the system for the Service.
- Any disaster, riot, electric power failure or any other force majeure event prevents normal provision of the Service.
- ◯◯◯ otherwise determines that temporary suspension of the Service is necessary to operate the Service.
- ◯◯◯ shall assume no liability for any damage caused to Users or third parties due to stoppage, suspension or termination of the Service under this Article.
Chapter 3 Users' Duties
Article 5 (Forbidden Acts)
In using the Service, Users shall not perform any of the acts listed in the items below. In cases where ◯◯◯ determines that any User performs any of the Forbidden Acts, ◯◯◯ may terminate the Service and suspend the User's use of the Service without giving any prior notice.
- An act of actually or possibly infringing the copyright or any other right possessed by ◯◯◯ or a third party.
- An act of actually or possibly violating the property or privacy of ◯◯◯ or a third party.
- An act of actually or possibly otherwise causing loss or damage to ◯◯◯ or a third party.
- An act of defaming and slandering ◯◯◯ or a third party.
- An act which is or may be offensive to public order and morals, or an act of providing any information offensive to public order and morals to a third party.
- An act which is or may be criminal, or an act which actually or possibly leads to a criminal act.
- An act of reselling or leasing the Service, or of otherwise gaining commercial profit out of the Service.
- An act of transmitting e-mail for advertisement, promotion and solicitation to a large indefinite number of people, or e-mail which is or may be fraudulent or unpleasant (harassment e-mail).
- An act of preventing ◯◯◯ or a third party from transmitting e-mail, or an act of requesting for serial forwarding of e-mail, or an act of serially forwarding e-mail on such a request.
- An act of using a false identity to use the Service.
- An act of altering or deleting information of ◯◯◯ or a third party which can be accessed via the Service.
- An act of using or providing harmful programs, including computer viruses, via the Service or in connection with the Service.
- An act of causing a nuisance or loss to ◯◯◯ or a third party, or an act which may interfere with or prevent operations of the Service.
- An act of using the Service in manners which will have a significant adverse effect on the use of the Service by those who directly or indirectly use the Service.
- Other acts which are or may be otherwise in violation of laws and regulations.
- Other acts which ◯◯◯ otherwise deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Principle of Self-Responsibility)
- In the event of any damage caused to ◯◯◯ or a third party due to a User's act which falls under the items of Article 9 (Forbidden Acts), the User shall assume all legal responsibilities, including liabilities for damages, even after he/she has lost his/her membership for the Service.
- In cases where a User is damaged by, or assumes any legal liability in connection with, any information or file uploaded or downloaded with the use of the Service, the User shall handle such damage or liability under his/her own responsibility, and shall not claim anything from ◯◯◯ or otherwise cause any trouble to ◯◯◯.
Article 7 (Proprietary Right)
All the programs, software, services, procedures, trademarks and business names as well as services supplied by a third party and the related technology in general, which constitute the Service, shall belong to ◯◯◯ or said supplier.
Article 8 (Copyright)
- Users shall not, in any way, use any information or files provided via the Service beyond the scope of reproduction for private use as prescribed in the Copyright Act, without obtaining the consent of the right holder.
- Users shall not, in any way, have any third party use or disclose any information or files provided via the Service without obtaining the consent of the right holder.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of any violation of the provision of this Article, the Users shall, under their own responsibility and at their own expense, resolve the dispute and indemnify and hold ◯◯◯ harmless from the dispute in any way.
Chapter 4 Protection of Personal Information
Article 9 (Use of Personal Information)
Chapter 5 Compensation for Damages
Article 10 (Compensation for Damages)
In the event of any damage caused to ◯◯◯ or a third party due to violation of the Terms by a User, the User shall be responsible for the damage.
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
- ◯◯◯ shall assume no liability for any damage caused to Users in connection with provision of the Service, including, but not limited to, loss of data, failure of the equipment used for the Service or a User's trouble with other Users or third parties.
- ◯◯◯ shall make no guarantee of error-free uninterrupted provision of the Service. In addition, ◯◯◯ shall not be obliged to correct any flaw in the Service.
- ◯◯◯ shall make no warranty as to operations of the Service or performance of communications equipment and software, etc. used by Users.
Terms will be implemented from February 1, 2021.
Purpose of using personal information
◯◯◯ will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of Service provided and Services accompanying it, Services which ◯◯◯ can provide through this service, and Services incidental thereto.
- To provide Service.
- For confirmation by Users himself based on the application of Service.
- For the exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations under contracts, laws etc. with related parties.
- For improving services and development by market research, data analysis, etc.
- For guidance at the end of Service
This service does not apply the WEP key to encrypt the wireless section in order to connect to the Internet quickly and conveniently. For this reason, we recommend using only web browsing starting with "https://".
The login page of this service may be started by the sandbox mode for user protection. In that case, you will be required to enter the User ID / Password of each SNS.
If you are prompted to enter your email address and password when logging in with LINE, you will need to register your email address (and password) in your LINE app.
If you register your e-mail address on LINE, you can reset it even if you forget your password when you take over your LINE account. Please check the steps below to register your email address. Please perform this procedure after disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
- Tap [Home]>[Settings]>[Account]>[Email Address]
- Enter your email address and password of your choice and tap Next
- Enter the verification number you received in your mailbox or tap the URL